Monday, October 21, 2013

My New Career, Telecommuting – Home Typist



I have found a way to make my family my first priority. During this troubled economy, I was just like everyone else who suffered employer adjustments like reduced pay, salary reductions, reduced hours or even lay-offs. Before I knew it, I have become frustrated like everyone else and barely making my bills. The Job search not only was exhausting but also seemed endless.  I had decided a home base would be ideal for me. To my surprise searching the net I found this awesome website called: Type-at–Home.com.

I cannot believe what a blessing this is for me, my typing at home job has made it possible for me to spend time with the family and enjoy the work I am doing. To my surprise it was simple, no lie it really is. 

Here is what happens; you select a position that works for you. They offer three choices, part-time typist, full-time typist and typist owner. After you have selected your position, you will have a training guide send to you. Easy step-by-step tutorial that will show you everything you need to complete your training assignment. After you have completed this, you will move into your regular paid assignments. You will receive your payment by using your PayPal account or Type-at-home.com will send you a check or direct deposit into your account.   

What is fabulous about this home base is I work around my schedule. I do not have to talk to a boss or beg for a day off. I just simply look at my assignments, and plan, and arrange my days off.  My income level is up to my motivation. I do not have a limit on part-time or full-time positions, meaning I can energetically move forward, and keep handing in assignments and receive my payments. This is helpful around the holidays – no seasonal jobs for me.


So here I am, working from home in my new career as a typist, and retired from being a chef. I no longer have to work those long hours, hard physical work and I have holidays off.

 I am grateful for my new career and peace of mind that Type-at-home.com has given me.

No comments:

Post a Comment